For more than 50 years, Russells Technical Products has been helping our customers make better and safer products through the use of our world-class environmental test chambers. As a leading supplier to Fortune 500 companies, our test chambers can be found in labs across industries such as aerospace and defense, automotive, battery technology, electronics, energy, biomed, and more. From our standard product line through the most complex custom chambers on the market, RTP helps industry leaders improve the quality and reliability of their products by putting them through intense temperature, humidity, and altitude testing.
Here at Russells, we aren’t an assembly line. You will be a part of a job shop, providing our customers with some of the most innovative and highest quality environmental test chambers they can find. Every day is different and provides new and exciting opportunities to grow and learn.
At RTP, we highly value our team members, are committed to their growth and development, and pride ourselves on earning and keeping our customers’ trust by meeting and exceeding their expectations. Our company is continuing to grow and is looking to add team members who have a positive attitude, are committed to excellence, and share the values we demonstrate in our work: gratitude, teamwork, adaptability, ownership, and service.
We think everyone should love where they work, and we do our best to make that happen. We also have unbeatable benefits so our employees can love their time off and come back feeling refreshed and valued.
- First shift positions
- Clean and respectful work environment
- Weekly pay via direct deposit
- Minimum starting wage of $20/hr
- Paid Time Off (80 hours accrued during first year up to 200 hours beginning on your 10th anniversary)
- 12 paid holidays per year
- Veteran’s Day off for all current and former military personnel
- 16 hours of volunteer time off per year
- 40 hours of paid sick time off per year
- Paid parental and bereavement leave
- 401k with company match (100% vested on day 1)
- Quarterly luncheons and employee engagement activities (chili cook-off, cornhole tournament, etc)
- Medical coverage with plans starting at just $5/week
- Education Reimbursement Program
- Company paid life insurance
- Company paid short-term disability insurance
- Optional voluntary coverages available