russellsOne® Chamber Controller
The russellsOne® Chamber Controller combines a simple user interface with powerful data collection and unprecedented flexibility. From benchtops to multistory drive-in chambers, this unit provides multiple decades’ worth of always-on storage, Solid State Drive data reliability over long spans of time, and easy-to-export test data for spreadsheet programs such as Excel.
The custom-designed and built russellsOne® is a powerful and easy-to-use tool that works perfectly with any RTP environmental test chamber. It is flexible, able to fit any chamber configuration or functionality, it can work over long distances, works safely and securely, and has a high level of storage and capacity.
Able to log all available data once per second every moment the chamber is turned on, the russellsOne® can quickly load and display data from dozens of sensors over time frames ranging from seconds to months.
- Multiple decades’ worth of always-on storage available
- Solid State Drive (standard) provides data reliability over long spans of time
- Easily export test data to be used in spreadsheet programs such as Excel
- Reliable machine control over Ethernet when the operator and machine section need to be separated by a long distance
- 12.3” PixelSense Display 2736×1824 (267 PPI) 10 point multi-touch
- Intel Dual Core i5 processor (Windows 10 Pro) 128GB SSD
- 4 channels of PID control with Product Temp Control
- 1 GB Ethernet via RJ-45, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth wireless 4.1 Technology
- User definable graphical trending of program and process data real time
- Data logging of up to 64 configurable inputs (optional) with virtual unlimited file storage
- Data can be exported as .csv file or .png image
- Up to 32 configurable digital inputs (24 vdc) and outputs (2a max resistive, 80VA inductive)
- Settings for chamber systems monitor and preventative maintenance
- Multiple VESA mounting options
- Multilevel password protection
Your russellsOne puts the user in control. From “just press start” to lab manager, you have the information you need to do your job.
- Access levels determine who has access to the various sections in the controller.
- Activity logger lists when important events occur – and who was logged in when it did.
- Because all data is always logged, you can diagnose potential problems before they become expensive problems.
Combining off-the-shelf hardware with modern engineering, we designed the r1 from the ground up to fit into any chamber or console configuration. The small form factor of a tablet computer (standard) allows it to be mounted in a wide variety of configurations. The RussellsOne Chamber Controller can be configured at the factory to meet the needs of just about any chamber—specialized math, control algorithms, safety backups—yet maintain a familiar operating interface, no matter the job.
- Up to 4 control channels for standard configurations, but ready for more for complicated systems.*
- Up to 64 total analog inputs available, expandable upon request! *
- Reliable machine control over Ethernet when the operator and machine section need to be separated by a long distance.
* Expanded configuration price and availability subject to extended lead time.