Walk-In/Drive-In Modular Construction Temperature/Humidity Chambers
Russells modular construction, walk-in test chambers give the maximum flexibility in both chamber size and performance for your most demanding temperature/humidity testing requirements. Russells WM-Series chambers allow manufacturers to simulate how their products will perform in temperature and humidity conditions. These test chambers can be manufactured as dynamometer rooms also.
Russells WM-Series, walk-in chambers can provide the following combination of controlled testing environments:
- Steady state temperature and temperature/ humidity tests
- Moderate temp./humidity cycling test (< 9°F/5°C/min.)
- Moderate temperature heat aging (<185°F/85°C)
- Economical cost
- Ease of move in and install
- Wide range of size and performance
- Engineered cooling modules
- Temperature range for single stage refrigeration:
- -13°F/-25°C to 185°F/85°C
- Temperature range for cascade refrigeration:
- -100°F/-73°C to 185°F/85°C.
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95 RH within the bounds of a 158°F/70°C max. dry bulb and a 40°F/4°C min. dewpoint.